Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Am I the only one that thinks this has been a very long feeling week? I was ready to call it quits by Wednesday, personally.

This weekend I am going to attempt to spend organizing my townhouse. It is currently undergoing some renovations but they are **crossing fingers** nearly done and I am hoping to move back into it in the near future. However, it's a disaster! I cannot believe how much crap I have collected in a year and a half! Tomorrow I am going to start with the bedrooms I think. Also, I have been reading this website called flylady and I think I can do that! http://flylady.net/index.asp Each week of the month you are in a different "zone" of your house, but there are also daily tasks to do in the general area to keep you going. They email you a new task everyday that won't take longer than 15 minutes or so to do that are in your zone. It sounds quite reasonable and I really need to learn some new habits. So, once we move back into the townhouse, I am going to sign up and see how I do! If I fail, it will still probably be cleaner than it was before I started!

Last night was meet the creature night at school. E doesn't like her new teacher. I didn't get the warm fuzzies from her myself. However, the vice principal that has been keeping E company during lunch is very nice (see my first post) and he agrees with my disciplinary methods for the situation. I still think its funny though. Especially her trying to forge my signature at 6 years old. Oh, and T's teacher was pretty nice from what I figure.

So, anyone wanna help with my townhouse this weekend? Come on, you know you want to! :-p

Happy Friday!

No comments: