Sunday, September 13, 2009

My stoned weekend

I spent my weekend stoned. This was a regular occurance before kids. Now... Not so much! The drug of choice then: Pot. The drug of choice now? Tylenol3!

The joys of painkillers.

I spent Friday morning letting a semi-cute dental surgeon remove my 4 wisdom teeth. Now I am in recovery. It hurts. A LOT! I already miss solid food. And you would think living off of pudding and ice cream sounds like a great idea. Not so much. Then I found out I cannot eat popcorn for 2 months!!! It's my favorite snack food!

But, I have the best husband in the entire world. He has been waiting on me hand and foot, catering to my every need. Taking care of the kids. Spending $100 on pudding, ice cream and soup. Reminding me to take my meds. He has been great. I recommend him if you are ever sick!

Hopefully I can eat solids by Friday night when we go out for dinner with my family for my parents big anniversary! 25 years! Hard to believe!

Anyone have any ideas for soft foods I can eat?

No comments: