Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3 weeks until Christmas?!?!

Yikes! Only 3 weeks until Christmas!

I got one present early! I got my engagement ring! woohooo! She's beautiful too! 11 stones. 1 big one in the middle, then 2 medium sized ones on either side, then 4 small ones down each side. I love it! We booked a venue and I am starting to gather ideas for bouquets, center pieces, etc.

I sure hope we get more snow soon. The company sleigh ride (for J's company) is on the 13th and so far we don't have enough snow! It might be a wagon ride, and that is not nearly as much fun!

Christmas and weddings have pretty much been occupying my mind lately... so that's all I got!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS FROM RAY

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Congratulations on your engagement!!

I too have been Wedding/Christmas minded... so much to think about!

Any chance we get to see a pic of the ring??