Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sigh...

I have been doing admin work for over 10 years. I have had the following titles: Jr. Receptionist, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Manager, Secretary and now finally, Executive Assistant. They all mean: Someone to yell at when things go wrong.

What I really want to do is start my own event management company. Or be a housewife. So I sent my Darling New Husband a text today: I wannabe a housewife!

His response: But then you would have to clean.

Thanks! LMAO!

He has his titles wrong. Housewife = organizer of houses activities and stuff. House cleaner = cleans house. So I need to quit my job and hire a house cleaner. Makes financial sense, right?

I wish. Methinks I need to be more convincing! *evil plan hatching in my head* Too bad that man cannot be manipulated! I have tried everything! The only thing he responds to is logic. Hello, I am a blonde! How is that ever going to work!!!!

Oxymoron at work over here!!!! Smart Blonde. Really! How come no one ever believes me?

Speaking of Blondes, this is my new favorite blonde joke:

Why didn't the blonde make ice cubes?
She forgot the recipe!!!

No comments: