Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF! Kind of...

I would like to start this post with a little story about my drama queen daughter, E. I am trying to get my townhouse put back together so the kids and I can move out of J's and back into my place. So, last night Mom came with me to do some work in it and J picked the kids up from daycare and fed them for me. On the way home from daycare all J, T, and E were in the car discussing what they should have for dinner. (J can't cook, boy is he going to miss me!) J suggested Pizza 73. E went on to state that on the way home from school her tummy still hurt from the LAST time we had pizza 73! That was weeks ago! What a kid... I don't know where she gets it from.

Anyways... my townhouse is really coming along. A few hundred more dollars at home depot and bribing some of my friends and it should be ready by Canadian Thanksgiving! (October 13th) The cabinets in the kitchen that my little bigger brother D re-did for me look amazing. I might give him a tip. Tonight is tub installation and spending another fortune at Home Depot, and tomorrow is drywalling the bathroom.

So, back to the subject of the post... TGIF, cuz this has been a long week with working full time and working on the townhouse in the evenings... but really, it just means the start to a weekend full of renovations when I really just want to relax and watch the season premier of Grey's Anatomy that J recorded for me last night.

Oh, and friends with trucks: Mark the calendar please! Moving day is set for the 11th so that I can be unpacked in time for Turkey! mmmm... turkey.

No comments: