- Give him a back and neck rub while he is sitting at the computer.
- Keep the freezer well stocked with pizza pops for those midnight snack attacks.
- Keep the laundry caught up.
- Keep the front entrance free of clutter such as shoes, coats, backpacks and other kid gear.
- Keep a jug of his favorite juice in the freezer at all times (otherwise he will drink my pop!)
- Make him 3 egg sandwiches every Saturday Morning.
- Shovel the driveway for him (he has a bad back)
- Keep the kids quiet when he is working or goes to bed early.
- Have dinner prepared quickly when I get home from work (it helps to prep the night before and menu plan!)
- Keep my credit card spending on the lower side. (I am trying REALLY hard)
And just for the heck of it... here is 10 ways he pleases me!
- Gets up with the kids on Saturday and Sundays and lets me sleep in (until one or all three of them get hungry)
- Randomly does things to my car like take it in for a new windshield or fills it with gas or takes it to the car wash.
- Reminds me to do important things when I have too much on the go.
- Keeps me grounded and spend conscious.
- Thinks I am beautiful even on days I don't quite see it staring back at me in the mirror.
- Always sides with me when I whine about someone else (family, coworkers etc.)
- Spoils me with expensive appliances and electronics.
- Makes me laugh every day.
- Does his own laundry.
- Gets movies for me that he thinks I will like even though he has zero interest in seeing them!
And those work for me!!!
For other works for me Wednesday tips click here.