Monday, September 20, 2010

2nd Ultrasound today!

My husband got to come in at the end and we got to see the blob that is our baby.  Mostly it was just a blob on the screen that had one spot flickering.  That was the heart beating.  It was pretty cool!  We are measuring at 6 weeks and 4 days so my due date will probably get bumped up to May 12th. 

On the way home I bought a pants extender :)  It's called a Belly Belt and it helps you stay in your own clothes longer.  Because I was eating a low carb diet before, as soon as I added carbs back in I gained a few pounds and with the huge scar on my stomach from my surgery in the spring I am finding that the buttons on all my pants really dig in when I sit down for a long time, so this should relieve that!!!

I also started a baby registry so that I could keep track of all the stuff I have picked out.  It's a little early for that so sshhhh don't tell anyone!!!

1 comment:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

So exciting!! So happy for you!