Monday, August 29, 2011

One. More. Day.

One more day until school starts!  Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Actually, I have had the best summer ever and am actually incredibly sad to see it ending.  My kids have been driving me insane the last few days but I think a lot of that is the excitement of the start of school!  I am rather relieved to have my routine back but at the same time it's going to be rather boring!

In other news, I am going to start babysitting a one year old two days a week!  Yay!  Maybe I can get one more kid then I will be able to stay home from work!  I also managed to find a new renter for our revenue property (I don't know why it's called that when we are actually losing money on it!  LOL). 

Now I just have to lose a few pounds and life will be great.  Low carb diet, here I come. 

No comments: