- Put the eggs in a pot.
- Put enough water in the pot to just cover the tops of the eggs.
- Put it on the stove and turn the burner on to high.
- When the water starts a rolling boil, time for 5 minutes and let boil the whole time.
- Take the eggs out and rinse quickly under ice water
- Crack the egg gently on the counter and take a teaspoon and slide it under the shell, if you slide the teaspoon around the shell it should come off really easily while keeping the egg in tact!
For more household tips check out Works For Me Wednesday here.