Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Even Fly Lady Can't Help Me Now!

Anybody know an arsonist? Just kidding... but seriously, the kids and I moved on the weekend. Back to our townhouse. The kitchen cabinets look magnificent. My little brother did a really good job. A coat of fresh paint really made the living room look a lot nicer too. Now, if only I could see the living room and kitchen. There are so many half unpacked boxes piled around my house right now that I feel hopeless! It's never ending!

Oh, and did I mention that my bathroom isn't done yet? Tonight we are visiting my mom's house. She is feeding us dinner (because I can't cook in that mess) and letting us borrow the shower. I sure hope it will be done soon. Sigh...

On a positive note, the kids are so glad to be back at their old school and daycare with their old friends. They had such a good day yesterday.

And another thing! Shaw hires a bunch of dougheads! I called for reconnection of services yesterday and supposedly everything was good to go... so last night I expect to have phone, cable, and internet. Nothing worked. The technical support dude got the internet working but after an hour and a half on the phone with me could not figure out why the phone and cable did not work. They he clued in that they only put the reconnection order in for the internet. sigh... so he had to put in a new order and I should have phone and cable today. An hour and a half wasted on the phone when I could have been unpacking because they are dough heads.

I know it will all come together... I just wish I could wave my magic wand and be done with it though!

No comments: